Medical Malpractice Lawyer – Sample Cases
Akron & Canton, Ohio
Whether you’re working with a medical malpractice attorney for a failure to diagnose claim, a nursing home injury or some other personal injury, it’s important to choose an attorney with a proven track record.
Nurse attorney Angela Vagotis has more than 20 years experience helping victims resolve medical malpractice and personal injury claims. Angela’s personalized attention and nursing background brings the insider knowledge you need to prove your case and help you receive a fair settlement.
Click below to learn about some of Angela’s successful cases.
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer due to failure to evaluate a breast lump resulting in breast cancer, cancer in the lymph nodes and lung cancer – Settlement: $645,000
- Misdiagnosis of breast cancer resulting in unnecessary breast removal – Settlement: $575,000
- Failure to diagnose breast cancer resulting in a two-year diagnosis delay – Settlement: $640,000
- Birth injury: Shoulder dystocia resulting in Erb’s Palsy – Jury verdict: $1,000,000
- Medical error: Failure to properly document allergy resulting in severe allergic reaction and total loss of independence – Settlement: Settled prior to trial for undisclosed multi-million dollar amount
- Failure to diagnose colon cancer due to an incomplete colonoscopy – Settlement: $200,000
- Resident-to-resident nursing home abuse resulting in a brain bleed that ultimately caused death – Settlement: $350,000
- Medical negligence resulting in the need for life-saving surgery, lengthy hospital stays and subsequent surgeries – Jury verdict: $190,000.
When you’re ready to discuss your claim with a medical malpractice lawyer, contact Angela Vagotis at 330-456-4122 or fill out this form.